|Name|| Guy Crimson|
|Aliases|| Dark Emperor|
Lord of Darkness
|Title(s)|| True Demon Lord|
|Hair Color||Cardinal Red|
|Affiliation|| Palace of White Ice|
Eight Star Demon Lords
First Generation Demon Lords
|Web Novel Debut||Chapter 78|
|Manga Debut||Chapter 9 (Mentioned)|
"Lord of Darkness" Guy Crimson ["暗黒皇帝" ギィ・クリムゾン, "Ankoku Kōtei" Gi Kurimuzon] is the oldest of Demon Lords. The Lord of the Palace of White Ice, he has forever ruled over this frozen continent. Being androgynous, he can become a man or a woman at will.
Guy Crimson is referred using masculine pronouns regardless of his current gender.
Although he normally looks down on strangers, he spares effort or expense for those whom he knows personally.
Guy appears to be very forward in his relationships. He made several suggestive and openly sexual advances to Leon Cromwell while in his male form, despite Leon's insistence that he preferred women. Guy responded by on multiple occasions with offers to transform into a woman, only to be rebuffed.
It is stated that transferring from one gender to another is so easy for him that the concept of gender being relevant is alien. He has been know to forget which gender he is using at certain times, but the change in appearance is so minimal no one notices.
Thanks to Rimuru's hospitality when he visited Tempest, Guy developed a fondness for cake and requested for his subordinates to learn how to make them.
Guy's also quite cautious regarding those he deems that can be a threat to him.
A beauty with deep crimson eyes which overshadow the beauty of stars, hair flowing like fire, with a deeper red than the color of blood. He is also of the same height as Leon. While Leon is as beautiful as a woman, Guy’s beauty is more neutral. He could be called a woman or man; a bizarre physique.
He exposes a lot of skin while wearing a kimono.
Guy granted the wish of his powerless summoner and destroyed an enemy nation. As payment, he destroyed the summoner’s country. And with this, though it was unnecessary, he noticed his awakening as a True Demon Lord. The two Arch Demons he summoned to destroy the first country evolved into Demon Nobles after destroying the latter one. Then, he permitted them to continue serving him.
Milim awakened as a True Demon Lord at the same time as Guy. Her pet dragon was killed by some country. In her anger, Milim destroyed the country and awakened as a True Demon Lord. Unconsciously, she fought with Guy. That battle continued for seven days and seven nights, transforming the bountiful lands in the west into a wasteland.
Eventually, the battle concluded. Milim regained her consciousness and the battle ended. The one who returned her sanity was Ramiris. In the process, the Ruler of Spirits Ramiris absorbed the evil magic of demons and the powerful aura of dragons and began to change. But, she was able to stop Milim’s rampage. And the three settled this dispute.
These three were the first Demon Lords. They decided that each of the three would be different than the other two. One would pursue the Ultimate Skill. One would live as one please. One would judge the world. Because their objectives were different, they could recognize each other.
There are only a few persons who can even hurt him.
He also possesses the ability to change between male and female. His male form is specialized towards battle while his female form is specialized toward calculation.
- Abyss God Nodens (Evolved from Prideful King Lucifer)
Former Ultimate Skills Edit
- Prideful King Lucifer (Evolved into Abyss God Nodens)
- It could copy another Ultimate Skill but the user have to see it. If the user analyses the Ultimate Skill, it could be reproduced into 90% of its True Potential, but if the user doesn't analyse the skill then it could only use 40% of its true potential.
- Demon Lord’s Ring
- A God Class Magic Sword: World
- Leon Cromwell: To Guy, Leon is a trustworthy friend, and he has become quite familiar with his personality.
- Ramiris: Acquainted since ancient time after stopping Milim's rampage, Guy seems to be very close to Ramiris, going as far as to tell Leon if he killed her, he would become his enemy.
- Milim Nava: Guy fought her to a stand still when both ascended into True Demon Lords. After her rampage was stopped, along with Ramiris, they became acquainted with each other. Guy respects Milim to some degrees.
- Rimuru Tempest: Guy was initially interested in him due to him becoming the first True Demon Lord within hundred of years and acquiring an Ultimate Skill. During the Walpurgis Banquet, Guy became even more amused with Rimuru due to the display of his power and personality. When Rimuru evolved his subordinates into True Demon Lords, sensing the ascension of several Demon Lords, Guy immediately departed to Tempest to confirm whether or not Rimuru was his enemy. After the conversation and listening to Rimuru's explanation, they both became casual towards each other again.
- Velzard: Velzard is Guy's first subordinate as they formed a pact with each other. However, they're more akin to partners rather than master-servant relationship since they addressed each other casually.
- Rudra Nam Ul Nasca: Guy and Rudra have been at war with each other in their own war game, with Guy leading the demons and Rudra leading the humans. Both are obsessed with defeating the other though Guy's degree of obsession is lesser compared to Rudra's. Guy considers Rudra's to be his best friend.
- In the Light Novel version his male appearance is handsome and masculine while in Web Novel his appearance is a beautiful neutral.